Derindere Hospital - Overview
Derindere Hospital, offers services of international qualityvia cutting-edge technology by reflecting the trust for Derindere Group tohealthcare sector, while respecting patient rights and not compromising theprinciples of medical ethics. In proximity of central points such as Maslak, Levent andMecidiyekoy, the heartland of Istanbul, and fast developing Kagithane County,Derindere Hospital is providing world-class services and distinguished as “thelargest and fully equipped private healthcare institution in the region” withthe aim of making a difference in healthcare sector with its patient-orientedperspective since 2015.
Derindere Hospital offers services particularly in majormedical specialties and in acute point of care through adult and newbornintensive care units, well-equipped radiology unit, comprehensive biochemistryand microbiology lab, dental clinics, gastroenterology unit, audiology lab,EEG, EMG and sleep lab as well as advanced diagnosis-treatment units withcutting edge technology by senior physicians in its modern facilities.
With the aim of bringing in a new dimension to thehealthcare sector with its advanced diagnosis and treatment units in mainspecialties, modern facilities and digital hospital model using contemporarymedical technology Derindere Hospital provides services in 5 operating roomsequipped for all kinds of surgeries, third level adult and newborn intensivecare units with 42-bed capacity, and has a total bed capacity of 75, 22 ofwhich are suits and aims to accomplish high level of patient satisfaction.
Centers of Excellence
Orthopedics and Traumatology
OurOrthopedics and Traumatology Department, which offers all the facilities ofcontemporary medicine with the professionalism of specialist physicians andhealth care team, utilizes with a fully equipped Radiology and Imaging Centerwithin the hospital during diagnosis and treatment process and with a highstandard of technical infrastructure and equipment.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases:
- Pediatric orthopedics and traumatology
- Rheumatic joint diseases
- Tendon diseases and injuries
- Nerve entrapment (carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, tarsaltunnel etc.)
- Joint diseases
- Traumatic injuries, fractures, dislocations and sprains,
- Arm-leg bone extension surgery (Limb)
- Spine diseases and surgery (Scoliosis, degenerativediseases)
- Hip fractures
- Orthopedic oncology
- Hand surgery and microsurgery
- Knee Prosthesis
- Hip replacement
- Shoulder-elbow diseases and surgery
- Arthroplasty surgery (insertion of joint prostheses)
- Foot and ankle diseases and surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery (knee-shoulder-hip-ankle)
- Hip joint diseases and surgery
- Knee joint diseases and surgery
- Sports Traumatology and Sports Health
Bariatric / Obesity Surgery
Obesity, which is a common problem of everyone in recentyears, it is increasingly on the path to reaching the summit of all diseases.
There are multiple options in obesity surgery, which ispopularly known as stomach reduction. In general, the types of surgery areclassified as restrictive and both restrictive and non-absorption. The aim ofrestrictive surgery is to reduce the amount of food and suppress the functionof hunger hormones. Stomach, closed method is reduced by operation, the part ofthe hormone secreted by the body is taken. In addition, surgery with theability to prevent absorption is aimed at eliminating diabetes by reducing theabsorption of nutrients from the body by patients with advanced diabetes. Theprocedures for the stomach are the same as in restrictive surgery, but are alsobypassed by a portion of the intestines through the digestive tract. Today,obesity surgery, which is accepted worldwide, its efficacy has been approvedand can now be preferred as a treatment method; only eligible candidates.
We are; As the Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Unit ofDerindere Hospital, we hosted approximately 2,000 patients with our GeneralSurgery Specialist, expert dieticians, psychologists, international patientconsultants, fully equipped hospital, and our knowledge and experience. If youhave a problem with losing weight, we are at your service and you can contactus 7/24.
Aesthetics and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Medical Aesthetic Center; improves the physical appearanceand functional structure of people to contribute to the maintenance of ahealthy life. Aesthetic surgeries and Surgical treatment of accidents, diseasesor congenital deformities are the main fields of activity of our department.The most commonly used aesthetic surgeries are rhinoplasty, breast reductionand enlargement operations, face lift, botox and filler applications,liposuction-lipectomy, abdominal aesthetics.
Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Services:
- Lymph Drainage
- Regional thinning (Welashape)
- Face lifting, Tummy Tuck, Breast reduction and enlargement,liposuction, Scoop ear, nose (rhinoplasty) plastic surgery operations
- Needle hair removal
- Hair Transplantation
- Eyebrow contour with microblading 3D bristle technique
- Skin care and Blemish care
- Laser hair removal (Candela Gentle Pro)
- Treatment of acne scars, spots, crack formation withdermaroller and dermapen
- Skin rejuvenation and hair loss treatment with mesotherapy
- Skin rejuvenation and hair loss treatment with prp
- Lip and face fillings
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) Treatment with Botox
- Wrinkle treatment with botox
International Patient Services
- Accommodation Reservation Services
- Pickup/Transportation Services
- Translation Services
- Visa Assistance
- Consultation Assistance
Departments and specialty centers at Derindere Hospital
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Private nurse available
- Financing available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Halal food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Money exchange
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 80
- Number of beds: 75
- Year established: 2015
The data provided in this page was provided by Derindere Hospital
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Jul 9, 2020.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please