Health & Wellness Bazaar, Inc. - Overview
Health & Wellness Bazaar is an elite network of Board-Certified English-speaking doctors in strategic locations in Mexico and Latin American specializing in Orthopedics, Cardiology, Regenerative Medicine, Bariatrics, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, and Pain Management. Safety and quality are Health & Wellness Bazaar's top priorities and its Physician Advisory Committee is composed of a binational team of dedicated, uniquely-experienced and U.S.-trained physicians that meets every other month to provide direction on medical provider selection and oversight, patient service protocols, intra operative clinical and quality management pathways, and all other medical decisions. Only a small fraction of doctors in Mexico meet the Health & Wellness Bazaar exacting standards and participation is by invitation only. Lastly, the Health & Wellness Bazaar online portal has in-depth provider profiles so that patients can choose with transparency and confidence. Our main differentiators in the market are:
- Provider network composed of elite Board-Certified doctors with impeccable track record and international training and experience
- In-house Physician Advisory Committee performs medical provider vetting, develops patient service protocols, and oversees quality management programs
- Our doctors review all patient medical records and provide teleconsultations at no cost to complete diagnostic and confirm treatment
- Our Medical Tourism Packages include all medical treatment related costs, on-site transportation, end-to-end patient management, and personalized post-treatment follow-up
- Our experienced team will guide you every step of the way to plan and coordinate all logistics of your medical vacation
- Our medical team will provide detailed post-treatment instructions to ensure a successful recover and will continuously follow-up with you to check on your recovery
The vision was born in 2014 when David Mora joined Clinica de Rodilla y Hombro, an orthopedic surgery center his father Dr. Eliseo Mora founded in Tijuana, Mexico, to direct the company’s vision and business strategy. Soon after joining his father’s clinic, David recognized that most of their patients were North Americans travelling south to Mexico in search of affordable and timely health care options due to the excessively high costs in the U.S. and long wait times in Canada. To meet the increasingly high demand from this market, and to shorten the gap between the available options and their unmet needs, David Mora decided to reposition the clinic as an orthopedic medical tourism center of excellence; Baja Orthopedic Institute. Further frustrated by the shortcomings of other specialties offered to medical tourism patients, Health & Wellness Bazaar was created to search for, screen, and select the best multi-specialty medical groups in selected medical tourism destinations and to offer the most inclusive and comprehensive medical tourism services to our patients.
Why Health and Wellness Bazaar?
Quality, safety, and comfort is at the core of Health & Wellness Bazaar. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of medical treatment customer service. That is why we are equipping our staff with the industry leading quality improvement methodologies and tools.
Our patient-focused approach to medicine rests on a number key elements:
- The golden rule: Treat others as one would like others to treat oneself. Medical care, whether in your home country with your home doctor or with a physician in another part of the world, can be a daunting experience. Here at Health & Wellness Bazaar, our goal is to treat you with the respect and care as if we were going through the same experience.
- Patient and Staff Safety: All our medical providers are fully accredited with the Joint Commission International and/or their national department of health services and are continuously accessing our processes to ensure they maintain adherence to international standards. It is our firm philosophy that patient and staff safety are the entire reason for our existence.
- Pursuit of perfection: At Health & Wellness Bazaar we pride ourselves in the constant pursuit of perfection. By implementing modern day continuous quality improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma, we are committed to providing to you the best possible experience and quality before, during, and after your visit. All our staff undergoes cross-functional training on not just quality improvement methodologies, but also on the latest clinical quality techniques and processes
- Team-based medicine: Our cross-functional team-based approach for our administrative and clinical teams ensures a constant stream of communication across all areas of the organization. Additionally, we firmly believe that performance excellence begins at the staff level. The frontline staff must be empowered to identify and implement changes real-time.
We understand that getting medical care abroad can be a scary process. Travelling to a foreign location and putting your health on other people’s hands is never an easy decision. Because of this we are committed to providing you with all available information to allow you to make the best decision possible for your specific case.
We also are proud to be led by a management team that has years of experience in the health care industry and is focused solely on the health and wellbeing of our patients.
Clinical and Management Team
The executive team at Health & Wellness Bazaar is American based and all the administrative staff speak English. Our management team has experience ranging from work in the American health care system with health plans, hospitals and clinics, to work in multi-national organizations spanning Southeast Asia, Oceania, Latin America and Europe. Our surgical team has a combined experience of over 200,000 surgeries. We have an intimate understanding of how health care works both from the operational and medical perspectives.
We are a privately held company with an emphasis on personalized patient-focused medicine. We invite you to be a guest in one of our clinics and hope that you truly feel at home with us.
The first thing you’ll notice is the amount of attention you’ll receive. The Latin American culture is known for its love and warmth, and it permeates throughout the entire organization. Believe it or not, you will actually get to sit and talk with your surgeon and the entire team during your stay with us!
At Health & Wellness Bazaar we pride ourselves in the level of attention and care with which we treat all our guests; we firmly believe that having an enjoyable experience is a first step to your recovery.
Innovations and Performance Excellence
At Health & Wellness Bazaar we are firm believers in continuous quality improvement. Our staff and providers are currently undergoing cross-functional training on the latest quality improvement tools and methodologies. We are implementing a world-class performance excellence program that will ensure that you receive the best possible care and experience.
Additionally, we are continuously looking to mirror our clinical processes to the international standards set by the World Health Organization, and by international accreditation bodies such as Joint Commission International.
Specialties at Health & Wellness Bazaar, Inc.
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Visa arrangements
- Flight arrangements
- Financing available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Accommodation arrangements
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 12
- Year established: 2016
The data provided in this page was provided by Health & Wellness Bazaar, Inc.
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Nov 3, 2019.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please