Sarang Plus Hospital - Overview
Sarang Plus Hospital is one of the well-known specializing joint and spine hospitals in Korea. Sarang Plus Hospital has the strength in area of the robotic artificial joint surgery. Hospital delivers the best medical services to patients from all over the world since year 2003.
Sarang Plus Hospital has the differentiation in area of the robotic joint surgery among Korean hospitals. Foreign orthopedic doctors visit the hospital to study the robotic joint surgery every year.
Further, the hospital has the advanced rehabilitation center with the skillful therapists and high-tech rehabilitation facilities such as RM, G-Trainer, 3D Newton, Robotic ATT, DRX.
Sarang Plus Hospital established the international healthcare department with multi-language available coordinators (English, Russian, Mongolian, Chinese) to strengthen the overseas marketing in Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, South East countries and Middle East countries.
CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE
- Joint Center
- Non-surgical Joint Clinic
- Joint Surgery Clinic
- Corrective Measures for Angular Deformity
- Spine Center
- Non-surgical Spine Clinic
- Spinal Surgery Clinic
- Internal Medicine Center
- Rehabilitation Center
- Medical Checkup Center
Sarang Plus Hospital delivers the best medical service to foreign patients.
Why patients from all over the world choose Sarang Plus Hospital?
- Hospital’s CEO Kook Hee Kyun conducted more than 10,000 joint surgeries
- Qualified Specialists (orthopedist, neurosurgeon, therapist, medical staff)
- Joint Operations with RoboDoc (Robot+Doctor)
- First Robotic Artificial Joint Surgery Training Center in Korea
- Rehabilitation Center with the advanced equipments and skillful therapists
- International Healthcare Department with multi-language available Coordinators (English, Russian, Mongolian, Chinese)
- Family Atmosphere
- Authorized Hospital from Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Robotic Artificial Joint Surgery Training Center
- Artificial Joint Surgery Training Center
- Authorized Hospital for ESWT Training
- Hospital for attracting Foreign Patients
Sarang Plus Hospital Specialized in Joint, Spinal Treatment, Robotic Artificial Joint Surgery and Non-Operation Clinic
Sarang Plus hospital specialized in joint, spinal treatment, robotic artificial joint surgery and non-operation clinic, established International healthcare department this year.
Sarang Plus mission hospital is providing health lectures for local residents such as “Osteoporosis” lectures for elders, health counseling and treatment for foreign migrant workers, supporting “Blanket of life” project for the underprivileged of India, and another domestic and overseas activities.As part of its efforts to take responsibility for the health of multinational migrants, Sarang Plus Hospital is supporting the human rights and welfare of multinational migrants such as the Mongolian School in Korea. It will play a role as a health guard for multicultural workers and children through agreement with Nasom Community in August.
In addition, the NGO (non- government organization "Love Bridge") was established in the hospital on May of this year to share love with a wide range of neighbors and provide help to multinational families and foreign patients.
CEO Kook Hee-kyun said "Sarang Plus Hospital has been trying to be a hospital that serves the needy neighbors both at home and abroad for the last 15 years, and the result is the NGO 'Love Bridge'. Now that we are at the starting point as a global hospital that covers the whole world, I would like to encourage you to give more support."
Departments and specialty centers at Sarang Plus Hospital
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Visa arrangements
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Accommodation arrangements
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 10
- Year established: 2003
The data provided in this page was provided by Sarang Plus Hospital
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Jul 16, 2019.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please