Medicover Hospital Hungary - Overview
Medicover proudly presents its hospital and advanced imaging centre in Budapest, capital of Hungary, in a warm and welcoming environment. We are dedicated to providing excellent healthcare for patients with mutual respect, confidentiality and compassion.
Medicover Hospital provides top quality, comprehensive medical services from simple screening endoscopy, general and advanced imaging to complex orthopaedic, general surgery, ear-nose-throat (ENT), and vascular surgeries. All of the surgical procedures are provided by experienced and highly trained specialists.
The exclusive hospital is located in the very heart of Budapest, close to the Nyugati Square and the main sights of Budapest. The hospital can be reached easily by public transportation or by car as well.
Special Care Beyond Expectations
The goal is to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients by delivering the best patient healthcare and providing the highest quality medical service, a special care.
Besides professional surgeries through the dedicated effort of the whole medical staff, hospitalization and catering, personal hospital case manager and patients’ amenities like free WIFI and beverages you will take the advantage of our medical tourism friendly services as well (e.g. dedicated Medical Tourism Manager, FREE airport transfer, arranging accommodation for relatives) for your outmost experience at Medicover Hospital.
Cutting-Edge Medical Technology
Medicover Hospital provides state of the art medical technology with highest resolution imaging equipment and cutting edge surgical devices allowing us to give you the most appropriate answers and treatments to your medical problems and needs.
Thanks to the advanced-technology devices and the competency, experience and wealth of knowledge of professional medical staff, Medicover Hospital and the general and advanced imaging centre brings you all the advantages of a large medical centre when you have your surgery or examination abroad. Medicover is proud of having high-qualified professional staff at Medicover Hospital providing a wide range of diagnostic imaging and surgical procedures.
Why choose Medicover?
- Professional team of experienced physicians, surgeons and radiologists
- Surgery abroad: Outpatient clinic, imaging center and hospital in one place
- Facilities provide the highest EU recognized quality
- Quick and easy administration: book your appointment in advance and let our multilingual Medical Tourism Manager to handle the rest
- Outstanding surgical treatments and care at reasonable prices
- Exclusive, modern and welcoming environment on 3,600 square metres (38,750 square foot)
- All-inclusive ‘hospital abroad’ service packages (treatment, free airport transfer, medications, reservation management)
- Comprehensive treatment plans within 24 hours based on your medical history/background
- ISO 9001 certified hospital and imaging centre provides the highest EU recognized quality
- Medical Tourism Manager is fluent in English
- Medicover Hospital includes exclusive single patients rooms
- The hospital includes an outpatient clinic with 12 consulting and exam rooms
- The surgeries are provided in two state-of-the-art operating rooms with subintensive hospital and post-operative surveillance rooms
- Medicover Hospital houses our endoscopic centre providing gastroscopy and colonoscopy in general anaesthesia
- The advanced imaging centre, equipped with modern CT and MRI scanners is available for advanced diagnostics prior to surgical treatments
Departments and specialty centers at Medicover Hospital Hungary
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Visa arrangements
- Electronic medical records
- Accommodation arrangements
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 40
- Year established: 2016
The data provided in this page was collected from the Medicover Hospital Hungary
and other internet sources.
last updated on Mar 13, 2018.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please