Rambam Medical Center - Overview
Rambam Health Care Campus (RHCC) is located in Haifa, Israel's third largest metropolis. The campus is an extraordinary workplace combines 3 world-class facilities on one site:
- Rambam Medical Center
- The Technion (Israel Institute of Technology's) Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine
- The Rappaport Family Institute for Research in the Medical Sciences
A 1,000-bed teaching hospital staffed by over 4,000 physicians, nurses, researchers, and allied caregivers, Rambam is Northern Israel’s largest hospital, a tertiary referral center for eleven district hospitals, and provider of specialized care for a population of over 2 million people.
Our patients benefit from advanced surgical departments in all specialties and subspecialties, and our medical center is appreciated worldwide for exemplary, export-quality hospital-management and emergency medicine practices.
Rambam’s patients benefit from 20 state-of-the-art Centers of Excellence internationally esteemed for medical expertise and innovations. Among these are a Cardiovascular Health Center; Women’s Health Center, which includes the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Unit; Hematology Center and Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Unit; and Oncology Center, one of Israel’s largest, featuring advanced Inpatient and Outpatient Chemotherapy Units and a Radiotherapy Unit equipped with four linear accelerators.
The Department of International Medicine at Rambam Health Care Campus offers the latest in modern and technologically advanced medical procedures. Thousands of patients worldwide apply online to the department each year. Patients visit for a wide variety of consultations and treatments provided by Rambam’s top specialists.
Why Should You Apply for Medical Treatment via Rambam's Department of International Medicine?
- Patients are treated by leading specialists in every area of health care.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities ensure a high standard of diagnostics and treatment.
- A multilingual staff is available at your service. A personal coordinator is assigned to each patient and guides them through the treatment process.
- The Department of International Medicine offers 360 degrees of service including assistance with logistic arrangements such as transportation, hotel accommodations, and travel visas.
Our Action Plan
- You provide the information we need to begin the process of a medical consultation. Simply complete the form on the left side of this page to get started.
- A medical consultant will review the information provided by you and then contact you by phone or by e-mail.
- We may ask you to provide additional documentation (medical records, laboratory tests, etc.) so that we can thoroughly assess your medical condition and provide you with a cost estimate for your required treatment/consultation.
- A medical specialist will develop a personalized examination and treatment program for your specific condition.
- You will be provided with all medical documentation upon completion of your medical treatment/consultation.
- After returning to your home country, your personal coordinator will follow up with you regarding your medical condition.
Rambam is one of very few academic medical hubs in the world that concentrates the following aspects of organizational culture in one place, on one comprehensive campus.
Educator of Future Medical Professionals:
In affiliation with the Technion’s Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and the University of Haifa’s Department of Nursing and School of Public Health, Rambam educates future physicians, nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
The span of trainees ranges from students to residents and fellows in all disciplines, and the presence of trainees from all cultures and religions is a natural part of the campus scene.
Hub for World-Changing Medical Research:
R&D aimed at better understanding and treating disease is part of daily working life on campus, where world-class physicians and scientists from Rambam Medical Center and the Rappaport Faculty of Medicine collaborate on the development of cutting-edge medical methods and products. Moreover, during the past fifteen years, Rambam has nurtured strong working relationships with medical technology and pharmaceutical companies, which have contributed to stem-cell and population-genetics discoveries and the invention of interventional-device technologies.
Technological Innovator in Collaboration With Industry:
Rambam’s collaborations with the Technion’s Faculties of Medicine, Engineering and Biomedical Engineering and more than half a dozen biomedical technology companies, among them General Electric Medical Systems, have enabled us to incubate — and equip our medical center with — such high-tech, high-performance diagnostic and therapeutic tools as stents and robotics, which are used for electrical mapping of the heart and cardiovascular interventions, and such advanced imaging modalities as ultrasound, digital radiology, and CT, MRI, CT-PET and other nuclear-medical scanners.
Departments and specialty centers at Rambam Medical Center
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Private nurse available
- Visa arrangements
- Flight arrangements
- Electronic medical records
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Halal food
- Special order food
- Recovery facilities
- Internet connection
- Money exchange
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 710
- Number of beds: 1000
- Year established: 1938
The data provided in this page was provided by Rambam Medical Center
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Jan 19, 2023.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please