Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital - Overview
Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital, located in Madrid, Spain, is an ISO certified modern private hospital which was opened in 2006.
Quironsalud University Hospital Madrid is a tertiary care center, spanning all medical specialties, with 400 physicians all certified by the Spanish Medical Association. The hospital is equipped to carryout complicated operations, including cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncological surgery and brain surgery. Other areas of excellence include Plastic surgery, Oncology and Assisted reproduction. Both the hospital and the physicians carry liability insurance.
All patients are accommodated in private rooms equipped with:
- A bed fitted with an electrically-controlled system for changing the bed’s position.
- Nurse call button, located beside the head of your bed, so that you can request assistance from the nurses whenever you require.
- A sofa-bed for the person accompanying you and a complete bathroom.
- Adjustable hot/cold air conditioning.
- Television, telephone and WI-FI (that may require additional cost).
- A safe
Services for Foreign Patients
Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital serves about 150 international patients annually from Europe, North Africa and South America.
Staff members communicate in Spanish, English and French. Interpreters for those languages are available at patient request.
The hospital staff will make visa arrangements as well as assist with flight and accommodation for patients and their families. The hospital will also provide transportation services, insurance coordination, financing, a personal nurse and a personal escort upon request.
Accompanying relatives and visitors
Patients may be accompanied round the clock by one person who will be able to stay in the patient’s room overnight. There are no limitations on visitors except for restrictions due to clinical reasons. Many of the medical and nursing activities take place in the morning so your friends and relatives will find it is more convenient to visit in the afternoon and evening.
Departments and specialty centers at Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Private nurse available
- Financing available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Halal food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 400
- Number of beds: 300
- Year established: 2006
The data provided in this page was provided by Quirónsalud Madrid University Hospital
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Aug 20, 2021.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please