HM Hospitales - Overview
HM Hospitales is a Madrid based private hospital group established in 1989 consisting of medical centers, polyclinics and specialized treatment centers in oncology and cardiology. All the hospitals have ISO, OHSAS, 500+ Seal of Excellence, and EFQM accreditation. The organization currently employs approximately 4,000 workers.
The medical centers include:
- Hospital Universitario HM Madrid (HM)The HM hospital provides all the medical and surgical adult specialties and a 24 hour ER. The centrally located facility contains two outpatient examination rooms, polyclinics, an odontological university clinic, a rehabilitation and physical therapy gym and a podology service.
- Hospital Universitario HM Montepríncipe (HMM)HMM hospital contains a broad selection of medical specialties for both adult and pediatric patients, as well as a 24 hour operational ER. Additionally, the hospital provides an extensive focus on treating women and pediatric patients.
- Comprehensive Center for Cardiovascular Diseases (HM CIEC)The CIEC is specialized in cardiovascular disease and treatment center and teaching hospital with advanced technology and equipment such as the only robot-assisted electrophysiology room in Madrid.
- Hospital Universitario HM Torrelodones (HMT) HMT is a general medical clinic with an ER, treatment facilities for pediatrics, a physical medicine and rehabilitation service, and tissue bank. The medical center has further expanded treatment to include psychiatry and clinical psychology consultation.
- Hospital Universitario HM Sanchinarro (HMS)HMS is is a general medical, surgical and pediatric hospital and the home of the Blood Donation Unit of the HM group. The hospital also contains the Robotic Surgery Program that specializes in minimally invasive surgery.
- Comprehensive Oncology Centre Clara Campal (HM CIOCC)The CIOCC is part of the HM Sanchinarro hospital and is the first oncology center that is directly attached to a surgical hospital. This enables it to provide a completely accessible and comprehensive treatment facility within the field. It is the pioneer medical center to provide Personalized Oncology treatment in Spain.
- Hospital Universitario HM Nuevo BelénHM Nuevo Belén is a specialized hospital with the most up to date equipment and services in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Specialties at HM Hospitales
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Private nurse available
- Visa arrangements
- Flight arrangements
- Financing available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegeterian food
- Halal food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Money exchange
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospital has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 2200
- Number of beds: 570
The data provided in this page was provided by HM Hospitales
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Feb 21, 2017.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please