Hospital General de Catalunya - Overview
With over 350 beds and 300 physicians, Hospital General de Catalunya has always been a benchmark in healthcare, providing tertiary medical services in over 25 medical specialties since 1984. The hospital is part of Quirónsalud, a leading European healthcare company that supplies a wide range of medical services throughout 8 countries and with more than 16,000 professionals.
Hospital General de Catalunya is ISO certified and is the first European hospital to be accredited by the Joint Commission International, acknowledging it as one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Europe with an excellent medical care capacity and a broad expertise and equipment to carry out complex surgeries and medical conditions.
Hospital General de Catalunya is a proud partner and subsidiary of Quirón Salud.
Hospital General de Catalunya offers private accommodation for the patient with double rooms –also for individual use- and single rooms; both equipped with:
- Beds with an easy handling remote control system that allows changing the bed’s position.
- Call button system – easily accessible beside the bed headboard- to request assistance from the nurses when required.
- A comfortable sofa-bed for the person accompanying the patient.
- Fully equipped private bathroom for the patient and the accompanying person.
- TV and telephone in all rooms, plus Wi-Fi available on request.
SERVICES FOR FOREIGN PATIENTS
Hospital General de Catalunya welcomes patients from abroad and provides through its international healthcare program a wide range of medical assistance. The patient is personally attended all along the process by one of our staff members and, if requested, guided through visa applications, flight and accommodation arrangements, insurance coordination, financing and any other need the patient might have. Interpreters for other languages are available on request.
Departments and specialty centers at Hospital General de Catalunya
- Transportation services
- Private nurse available
- Electronic medical records
- Insurance coordination
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Special order food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 330
- Number of beds: 350
- Year established: 1985
The data provided in this page was provided by Hospital General de Catalunya
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Jul 18, 2019.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please