Bone Marrow Transplantation
30,500 - 88,400
|Anadolu Medical Center’s BMT (Bone Marrow Transplantation) Center performs on average 250 transplants each year for our patients with 16 years of age and older. Center performed 3.000 transplants between 2010-2022.
The center has advanced equipment that makes possible to perform bone marrow transplant to 22 patients at the same time. Patients, who need the transplant, do not wait in the long queues.
Professor Zafer Gulbas heads the Anadolu Bone Marrow Center. He is a key opinion leader in Turkey and Europe.
He studied in Turkey and became visiting physician in:
• Hadassah University Medical School, Bone Marrow Tranplantation Department - Jerusalem-Israel,
• Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, USA,
• Washington Univ. Pam Kidd Laboratory. Seattle, USA
• M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Molecular Hematology and Therapy Department, Houston-Texas, USA
• and Princess Margeret Hospital- BMT dept and cell processing laboratory -Toronto University, Toronto, Canada
Autologous BMT: 31.000 USD
Allogeneic BMT, HLA identical sibling BMT: 61.000 USD
Allogeneic BMT, Unrelated BMT: 85.000 USD
Allogeneic BMT, Haploidentic BMT: 90.000 USD
Video Profile of Prof. Zafer Gulbas, MD
- Review Prof. Dr. Zafer Gulbas CV