-Oxidation to the formation of adhesions and scar tissue after peripheral nerve surgery -Effect of combination regenerated cellulose and oxidized regenerated cellulose-heparin
''Aesthetic surgery of the face-principles and pitfalls in aesthetic facial surgery'' Human cadaver dissection course. May 2007
University of Emory Healthcare Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Breast Reconstruction course. Aug 2001
Areas of interest
SCI, SSCI, AHCI published technical journal, editorial letter, discussion, case presentation and abstract type publications
1. Reconstruction of sphincteric function after dysfunctional total lower lip reconstruction using free muscle graft technique. J Craniofac Surg. 2007 Jan;18(1):203-7 Writers: Ozbek S, Aytac S, Karlı N.
2. Diced cartilage grafts in cosmetic surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg.
2006 Feb;117(2):678-80 Writers: Ozbek S, Ozcan M, Uysal A, Aytac S.
3. Skin necrosis caused by prilocaine: A case report Wounds. 2005;17(3):58-61 Writers: Aytac S, Etoz A, Akın S.
4. A giant pyogenic granuloma. Plast Reconstr Surg.
2005 Sep 15; 116(4):1179 Writers: Aytac S, Ozbek S.
5. Titanium mesh fracture in mandibular reconstruction. J Craniofac Surg.
2005 Nov;16(6):1120-2.Writers: Aytac S, Ozbek S, Kahveci R, Ozgenel Y, Akın S, Ozcan M.
6. Using the sac membrane to close the flap donor site in large meningomyeloceles. Br J Plast Surg.
2004 Apr;57(3):273-7 Writers: Bozkurt C, Akın S, Dogan S, Aytac S, Aksoy K.
Technical notes, editorial letters, discussions, case reports and abstracts published in nationally-respected journals
1. Burn epidemiology in children in the Southern Marmara Region Uludag University Medical Faculty Magazine. 2004 30(3): 145-49 Writers: Aytac S, Ozgenel Y, Akın S, Kahveci R, Ozcan M.